Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lift pump

Edsram

Reaction score
How hard is it to install a lift pump on a 2020 ram 2500? Or should I take it in and get it done. Oh and whats a decent lift pump brand?

mostcorey95

Reaction score
How hard is it to install a lift pump on a 2020 ram 2500? Or should I take it in and get it done. Oh and whats a decent lift pump brand?

Fass or air dog. I use more air dogs on Cummins lately. They mad a video on how to install it. Andy Roby from firepunk has a 1k hp 5th gen running an air dog. It allows you to keep the filter housing at the block if you would like to or you can run it to the pump.

Last edited:

yukcrow

Reaction score
Fass or air dog. I use more air dogs on Cummins lately. They mad a video on how to install it. Andy Roby from firepunk has a 1k hp 5th gen running an air dog. It allows you to keep the filter housing at the block if you would like to or you can run it to the pump.

Thank you! It resolve my problem

Users who are viewing this thread