Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Levelling Kit with Factory Air Suspension

martinhachez

Reaction score
Anyone knows if we are able to install a levelling kit with the factory air suspension?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gnarly

Reaction score
Call CJC. They can hook you up. Carli has a Pintop coming out for air ride soon too.

Cummins3

Reaction score
Yes you can I am going to eventually.... Pics of guys that already did with total height measurements would b great

Ranch41

Reaction score
Just ordered my kit from CJC, Fox shocks and Thuren coils (1.75”) for $1,600. The Carli Pintop for air is $6,500. CJC is about 3 weeks out from 12/11/20.

Cummins3

Reaction score
Keep us updated with measurements total height truck went up total height of truck and some pics... Thanx

Gnarly

Reaction score
Just ordered my kit from CJC, Fox shocks and Thuren coils (1.75”) for $1,600. The Carli Pintop for air is $6,500. CJC is about 3 weeks out from 12/11/20.
Take it you just got a quote on the Pintop from CJC?

Ranch41

Reaction score
Take it you just got a quote on the Pintop from CJC?

I did not get a quote but was on their website. About $2,000 is all I want to spend on level then add tires which are $2,500 Comes to about $4-$5,000 which is all my Christmas money. Telling the grandkids no presents for you but presents for me. Here’s my rig as she stands today.

Ranch41

Reaction score
I’m running the Bilstein B8 kit on a 2020 longhorn with factory rear air and 37s
I was told the bilsteins recommended the daytrack track bar which was obsolete and discontinued. Rather than trying to piece parts together that were from other systems, I opted out of the bilsteins. Just wasn’t comfortable.

Reaction score
I was told the bilsteins recommended the daytrack track bar which was obsolete and discontinued. Rather than trying to piece parts together that were from other systems, I opted out of the bilsteins. Just wasn’t comfortable.
Still running the factory track bar. It only lifted my truck 1.75”
If I do swap it I’ll go with Carli.

Whiskyman

Reaction score
I did not get a quote but was on their website. About $2,000 is all I want to spend on level then add tires which are $2,500 Comes to about $4-$5,000 which is all my Christmas money. Telling the grandkids no presents for you but presents for me. Here’s my rig as she stands today.
These are for diesel trucks only?

HD5280

Reaction score
Still running the factory track bar. It only lifted my truck 1.75”
If I do swap it I’ll go with Carli.
How much did the 1.75” and the 37s increase your truck height? Any possibility of doing a measurement as I am thinking of doing something similar but need to ensure it will fit in my garage. Thanks.

Cummins3

Reaction score
How much did the 1.75” and the 37s increase your truck height? Any possibility of doing a measurement as I am thinking of doing something similar but need to ensure it will fit in my garage. Thanks.
Same here...

AkFire422

Reaction score
I have a Carli Pintop 3.25” level kit coming for my 2020 2500 Limited mega cab with Air ride. Dealer told me long as it’s not a cheap do it yourself kit, and no more than 2” in the back it was all good. Even sent me an email.
It’s not cheap at all. But going to be sick when it get delivered to my shop soon.

Users who are viewing this thread