Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see what you are towing!

dieselscout80

Reaction score
Tractor

Towed it facing forward on the way out and reversed it on the way home.

It seems to tow better when the tractor is facing rearward.

Attachments

• IMG_2689.jpeg
    IMG_2689.jpeg
    478.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2691.jpeg
    IMG_2691.jpeg
    306.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

jerad

Reaction score
Finally got take the trailer out camping with the new B&W continuum WDH. This thing is 100% a game changer. Towed like a dream, no sway, back up attached and takes about two minutes to get it hooked up and adjusted. View attachment 58588View attachment 58589View attachment 58590View attachment 58591

Finally got take the trailer out camping with the new B&W continuum WDH. This thing is 100% a game changer. Towed like a dream, no sway, back up attached and takes about two minutes to get it hooked up and adjusted.

I'd love to upgrade to the B&W system from my equalizer. Does the B&W system help with bounce as well?

jerad

Reaction score
Can you drop your tailgate with that hitch?
I can drop my tailgate with my equalizer attached to my Jayco Trailer. That B&W is not sitting any higher than my equalizer. If the shank had to be turned around to raise the ball, then I'd say there may be a problem lowering the tailgate.

I'd also say it depends on the trailer and the clearance before the tongue jack.

towpig

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread