Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see those power wagons

Andersen24

Reaction score

pyrorobert

Reaction score
CONGRATS! I ordered mine on 2/28 Lvl3 with RamBoxes……how you liking them so far? Also did you order and if so when did you place it?
Thank you, I actually found it at the dealer with all the options that i wanted just sitting there. It sat for two months as I debated with them on the pricing.The only option that it was missing is the sunroof. The RamBoxes are amazing with the amount of room that they provide for storage.

These are the options that the PW came with:

Lvl 3 power group
Safety Group
Towing technology group
Bed utility group
RamBox utility group
PW Offroad group
Tow mode cameras
Dual Alternators20220109_104628.jpg

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

Andersen24

Reaction score
Thank you, I actually found it at the dealer with all the options that i wanted just sitting there. It sat for two months as I debated with them on the pricing.The only option that it was missing is the sunroof. The RamBoxes are amazing with the amount of room that they provide for storage.

These are the options that the PW came with:

Lvl 3 power group
Safety Group
Towing technology group
Bed utility group
RamBox utility group
PW Offroad group
Tow mode cameras
Dual AlternatorsView attachment 33935

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
Well congrats again and wow that’s impressive you found one optioned out like that on the lot! Great find!

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
Probably work good driving in pea-soup fog.Some places in Northern Europe I think it’s mandatory to have yellow fogs on rear.

Reaction score
I am new around here and I have been in a Duramax for awhile, but I just got a 22' Power wagon. You guys have been keeping one hell of a secret. This has quickly become the coolest and my favorite truck that I have ever owned.
So far I de-badged the side. But I am installing the following aftermarket the next week:
Recon smoked 3rd brake light
Recon smoked cab lights (amber)
17" x 9.5" -18mm black rhino arsenal rims w/ 35" x 12.5 MT's (forgot brand)

Looking forward to sharing my build progress with you all soon!

(I am looking for a 12" Uconnect 5 screen for sale or trade for 8" + $$$ - pm me if you have a lead!)

Attachments

• IMG_1699.jpg
    IMG_1699.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 67

Trail_Wagon

Reaction score
I am new around here and I have been in a Duramax for awhile, but I just got a 22' Power wagon. You guys have been keeping one hell of a secret. This has quickly become the coolest and my favorite truck that I have ever owned.
So far I de-badged the side. But I am installing the following aftermarket the next week:
Recon smoked 3rd brake light
Recon smoked cab lights (amber)
17" x 9.5" -18mm black rhino arsenal rims w/ 35" x 12.5 MT's (forgot brand)

Looking forward to sharing my build progress with you all soon!

(I am looking for a 12" Uconnect 5 screen for sale or trade for 8" + $$$ - pm me if you have a lead!)
Look forward to seeing your build. They are awesome trucks. Everywhere I go people stop me to talk about it.

Users who are viewing this thread