Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

threepwood79

Reaction score
Here’s my NE Laramie I picked up on Saturday after waiting 4 days shy of 5 months. It’s pretty much loaded. I couldn’t stand to wait another week to have my leveling kit and tires to be installed so I did it myself.
Nice. What leveling kit did you use?

TXLIMO

Reaction score
Well, just over 6 months into owning her and some asshat on his phone rear ended me!
7b0de31d0a6103529d1183485e0038d5.jpg

62b787224493dc42a898708fea17d1d2.jpg

Sent from my cellular device via a chat forum thingy!

Power247

Reaction score
Well, just over 6 months into owning her and some asshat on his phone rear ended me!
7b0de31d0a6103529d1183485e0038d5.jpg

62b787224493dc42a898708fea17d1d2.jpg

Sent from my cellular device via a chat forum thingy!
Man, that stinks. It does look like you came out better then they did. Hopefully you can get it fixed up quickly.

Greg
2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

quicksilv.r

Reaction score
I picked up the rig today. It arrived to the dealership last thursday, but I was out of town fri-sun. It was ordered in mid-october, so the wait was what I would consider reasonable. She's a beauty, and I love it!

2022 2500 Big Horn
Night Edition
LED lights
Offroad package
Level C group
5th wheel prep

Thompsre08

Reaction score
I picked up the rig today. It arrived to the dealership last thursday, but I was out of town fri-sun. It was ordered in mid-october, so the wait was what I would consider reasonable. She's a beauty, and I love it!

2022 2500 Big Horn
Night Edition
LED lights
Offroad package
Level C group
5th wheel prep

Looks great! I ordered a similar tricked out BH in a mega cab NE in delmonico red!

PNWRam2500

Reaction score
Nice looking Ram bro.

I just ordered 2022 2500 Big Horn with:

Off Road Package
Snow Chief group
Night Edition
Level A
Running boards
Spray in Bed
Patriot Blue
6.3 Hemi

TankerTrash

Reaction score
Great looking trucks on here.

Im having second thoughts on switching my build from a pearl white 2500 mc to a diamond black 3500 mc...
My previous truck was black, and I swore to myself I would never own another black vehicle... But DANG those black night editions look GOOD.
Black night edition owners, how careful do you have to be when washing to prevent swirls, and do you use anything special to prevent water spots?
Its very tempting to change my order!!!

kpecks

Reaction score
Great looking trucks on here.

Im having second thoughts on switching my build from a pearl white 2500 mc to a diamond black 3500 mc...
My previous truck was black, and I swore to myself I would never own another black vehicle... But DANG those black night editions look GOOD.
Black night edition owners, how careful do you have to be when washing to prevent swirls, and do you use anything special to prevent water spots?
Its very tempting to change my order!!!
I am going to have the truck ceramic coated and PPFed. That will help keep swirls and scratches at bay.

DED5931D-DDC6-49A0-81FD-46448D9019A1.jpeg

unclelala

Reaction score
Just passing on what my PPF and Ceramic guy told me after he finished my truck:
No automatic car washes period. Brush ones are an obvious no no because the swirling brushes damage you clear coat but touchless damage you paint as well
because with touchless they use much stronger and higher in acid soap content especially in winter apparently to get your truck clean without brushing and therefore damage clear coat as well.
I know this won't sit well with all you mudding, car detailing haters out there. :p
I have it hand washed in the winter maybe around 3 times during the whole winter, but it stays way cleaner because the ceramic sheds more salt and dirt.
Most of the time when it rains or snows the dirt will wash off, not to perfection but enough to keep it respectable.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Just passing on what my PPF and Ceramic guy told me after he finished my truck:
No automatic car washes period. Brush ones are an obvious no no because the swirling brushes damage you clear coat but touchless damage you paint as well
because with touchless they use much stronger and higher in acid soap content especially in winter apparently to get your truck clean without brushing and therefore damage clear coat as well.
I know this won't sit well with all you mudding, car detailing haters out there. :p
I have it hand washed in the winter maybe around 3 times during the whole winter, but it stays way cleaner because the ceramic sheds more salt and dirt.
Most of the time when it rains or snows the dirt will wash off, not to perfection but enough to keep it respectable.

Yep..I have read this many times on the interwebs.... I just wish my wife would listen to me about it LOL Although she did hand wash her Rover herself last weekend. I was nice and let her use my step platform.

Users who are viewing this thread