Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leer Bed Cover Rant

SMK Shoe

Reaction score
Well, getting ready to move my truck from a work truck to my personal vehicle. Guess I'll cross leer off the buy from list.

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
I have removed the name of the company I purchased from because we are currently negotiating a full refund. It’s really not their fault and they keep shipping replacements, I’m just done swapping them out.

SMK Shoe

Reaction score
Tears are not the problem, Main company's customer response is. If they don't want to stand behind their product, I don't want to use it. Not saying they should have given the refund because it was bought from a third party. But the attitude and no willingness to help resolve the problem.

sstoner911

Reaction score
Do the tear in the rubber make it leak or is it just an eye sore?

whitexc

Reaction score
Gator....softy....cheap and for the win!

That is bad workmanship, almost design flaw. I agree it needs more pads but beyond that.....engineers design way more complicated $hit than a tonneau cover and they can't even get that right?! And Leer no less?! This isn't their first year in business.

Sent from my semi-smart telephonic device

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Gator....softy....cheap and for the win!

That is bad workmanship, almost design flaw. I agree it needs more pads but beyond that.....engineers design way more complicated $hit than a tonneau cover and they can't even get that right?! And Leer no less?! This isn't their first year in business.

Sent from my semi-smart telephonic device
I doubt they would waste a dime on engineering it has no need to be engineer stamped

Users who are viewing this thread