Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LED light in tow mirror leaking

regal2800

Reaction score
I dont know what trim levels come equipped with this, but on my limited i have a light in each tow mirror which can light up the side of the truck when in park or neutral. for some reason both my mirrors build with condensation after i was the truck. Clearly there is some leak. Anyone else notice this issue?

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
I occasionally have condensation, don't recall which side though... it is on the list of things when I finally decide to take her into the dealer.

Last edited:

regal2800

Reaction score
i just got back from the dealer. the replaced the driver side mirror. The passenger sides comes and goes and they said that is to spec. as long as it goes away on its own, they say its working correctly. Hopefully the driver saide stays dry.

Burn'n Oil

It's a metaphor!
Reaction score
And another. Dealer is gonna replace via terms of the warranty.

Attachments

• Spotter_Lamp.jpg
    Spotter_Lamp.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 30

Jazdad2007

Reaction score
They must repair and cannot replace now. Otherwise dealer will be absorbing the cost! Have to replace lamp assembly

Users who are viewing this thread