Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kudos to RamCares!

roegs

Reaction score
I've posted before about loving everything about my truck (see sig) except the Navigation system. Driving directions were often inaccurate and I never felt I could trust the system. Although my dealer is good, inaccurate directions is a subjective thing and difficult for them to replicate. A few weeks ago I thought I'd reach out to RamCares (via this site) and am very happy to report that the issue is resolved. Steph from RamCares was great at gathering information about my issue along with showing me how to get some technical details needed to research the issue. A few days later I was given a TSB number that the dealer installed this past Monday. Problem solved!

I've owned more than my share of trucks over the years, and this kind of customer support reaffirms (for me) my last 2 RAM purchases. I've learned over the years that if a purchase I make has wheels, its gonna have problems somewhere or sometime. For me it's all about how the problems are handled, and in my book these guys get an A+.

sstoner911

Reaction score
Dealers either do not take the time or they are not trained properly on how to search TSBs. Seems they could have saved you some time and effort....

roegs

Reaction score
Dealers either do not take the time or they are not trained properly on how to search TSBs. Seems they could have saved you some time and effort....
Saved me time and effort? Was a piece of cake contacting RamCares. I maybe had 10 minutes in the whole process. My dealer is excellent and keep in mind that this is a relatively new TSB.

sstoner911

Reaction score
Saved me time and effort? Was a piece of cake contacting RamCares. I maybe had 10 minutes in the whole process. My dealer is excellent and keep in mind that this is a relatively new TSB.
Ya seems the dealer could have searched TSBs with those new fancy computer thingy and found it while ypu has it in to them.

gprguy

Reaction score
Glad to hear it! It sounds like the team behind the RamCares username has turned over recently and the new folks are trying to help out where they can.

Users who are viewing this thread