Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kenda Klever RT: Good for the Money, or Just Plain Good?

Wilder

Reaction score
Anyone running Kenda Klever RT? They seem to be getting rave reviews online, but I am wondering about the context of these reviews. Are they good considering the price, or good at any price? These tires are CHEAP compared to other options in the "hybrid" tire segment.

Specifically wondering about snow performance. They don't have the 3peak mountain logo but people seem to have nothing but good to say about them. Granted that almost any tire is going to seem amazing compared to stock tires, Has anyone compared Klever RT to a high dollar tire that is classic for winter use, like the Wrangler duratrac or Falken Wildpeak AT3w?

If not the Kenda Klever, who makes the best 37 for snow use?

Last edited:

406Linetrash

Reaction score
If your wanting a more budget tire with winter rating. The kanati trail hogs do pretty good in snow. Knockoff duratrac.

I've learned to be careful about people's snow reviews when not 3pmsf. My stt pros get good snow reviews. It's true. They are great in a foot or two of powder. Hard pack and ice is still horrendous.

Users who are viewing this thread