Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just installed 295/70/18's

Firebird

Reaction score
Finally ditched the Transforce tires for the Terra Grappler G2's, and what a difference! So much more planted, and the ride quality is noticeably improved! So glad I got rid of those stock tires.

Bob_ag

Reaction score
Finally ditched the Transforce tires for the Terra Grappler G2's, and what a difference! So much more planted, and the ride quality is noticeably improved! So glad I got rid of those stock tires.
Stock suspension? Pics?

Firebird

Reaction score
I know this thread is about your tires but, I have to say the lighting conditions sure made that paint "light up". Simply gorgeous!
Thanks! I'm very happy with the Delmonico Red

Pronto

Reaction score
Looks good. I went with 285/75/18's which are just slightly different than yours but I'm liking the proportions of these tires and wheels in both these sizes. I like having a little meat on the bone.

RedRam2500

Reaction score
Finally ditched the Transforce tires for the Terra Grappler G2's, and what a difference! So much more planted, and the ride quality is noticeably improved! So glad I got rid of those stock tires
Looks good. I went with 285/75/18's which are just slightly different than yours but I'm liking the proportions of these tires and wheels in both these sizes. I like having a little meat on the bone.
Man our trucks look a lot alike. Did you have to level it or anything or did they go right on the stock rims with no issues. I was thinking of putting 18x9’s on mine or 18x10’s. Love the tires and the look. I hate the factory Firestone’s. Did it make the ride noticeably better?

Firebird

Reaction score
Completely stock with no level, and yes, the ride quality is noticeably improved.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread