Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just how rare is delmonico red two tone brown?

CTF2019

Reaction score
I see a few 2018s with this color, but I never see many other 2019+. It was only available with Longhorns, and majority of longhorns are white/brown or monotone.

It’s funny because I wasn’t looking for this color combo, but I fell in love with it when I found my truck.
68D316F1-4133-44A2-AC0C-A8735B6133C7.jpeg

And, looking at ram trucks, they don’t have the color option for new builds. I wonder if it was a 2019 option only…

jetrinka

Reaction score
Its a good looking truck. I feel like I've seen at least one around where I live but its not a common one thats for sure.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Very unique combo. I’m generally not much of a fan of the RV Match brown or of Delmonico red, but it makes for a good look together. It even makes the Longhorn look good to me, which I also tend to not be a fan of.

Nice choice!!

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
Oddly enough it looks cool as the combo. Not a fan of grandpa demonico but The two tone is much better than either of those alone

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe it’s the camera, but that doesn’t like RV match brown. Even the Delmonico red is off a little.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Looks good. But reminds me too much of my Buddies F350.

I went mono tone on my Delmonico Red PW because I didn't want the lower two tone at all.

ClawSS

Reaction score
I am a BIG - YUGE fan of the Delmonico. In all types of lighting it is just awesome. I am a fan of the Longhorn interior. The tan/black works super with the Delmonico. I just couldn't get that and get past the chrome.

The brown is not my thing on the outside. I could get by with the chrome if I had to, but my decision was Limited Night package. I would have ordered a "Longhorn @ Night" if offered just to get the interior and much less chrome.

Just my .02. I'm so glad there are choices for everyone without too many compromises.

JimKIII

Reaction score
What's even more rare is the Delmonico Red touch-up paint doohickys. I've had one on order since May of 2022 from a local dealer - almost a year. Every couple months I call them and get that same, "On back order and no delivery estimate. Should I cancel the order?" Then I ask if they will please call Stellantis in Mexico and ask someone to dip a spoon into the paint vat and fill a test tube full for me. They don't think that's very funny.

Users who are viewing this thread