Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just added Carli 2.5” leveling kit and wheels and tires

angrymatt

Reaction score
2EC6210E-25CD-45E7-9B13-36349C02DD5A.jpeg68E20ED2-DD39-4925-9233-14DFA528DECA.jpeg
Just added Carli 2.5” leveling kit, carli adjustable track bar, carli steering stabilizer, 18x9 fuel vectors and 35x12.50 ridge grapplers. Waiting on flares to come back from paint and black led headlights. The day i took of stock tires they got recalled....

Jblacks

Reaction score
Do you know much about the rough country 2.5 level kit? Did you have any rubbing after you put them on ?

angrymatt

Reaction score
Do you know much about the rough country 2.5 level kit? Did you have any rubbing after you put them on ?
Sorry i know nothing about the RC kit. I have zero rubbing at full lock either way. From what ive read this set up is good with 37x12.50 with no or just trimming the seam off the bottom of the inner fender.

angrymatt

Reaction score
After adding the Carli low mount steering stabilizer it was a game changer. Id say it now rides better than stock. The tires are way quieter than i expected. Even at highway 80-85 mph they arent loud. Id say my stock tires were just as loud but they were terrible. The stuff isnt cheap but id definitely do it again. Any other questions let me know.

Jnrcarson

Reaction score
After adding the Carli low mount steering stabilizer it was a game changer. Id say it now rides better than stock. The tires are way quieter than i expected. Even at highway 80-85 mph they arent loud. Id say my stock tires were just as loud but they were terrible. The stuff isnt cheap but id definitely do it again. Any other questions let me know.
I did almost the same on my new 2500 ctd. Different wheels, same tires a little narrower, but didn’t do the low mount steering stabilizer. I feel like my truck drives really good the way it is. Did you drive yours without the stabilizer after the leveling kit,etc?

angrymatt

Reaction score
I drove it for a couple weeks before mounting it. With the 12.5” wide tires there was a lot of movement in the steering wheel. It still rode well but you could feel every imperfection in the road. Once adding the stabilizer and adjusting it all that went away. The truck now tracks straight and the wheel is completely smooth.

2500CTD

Reaction score
Great looking setup, do you know the wheel offset? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread