Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joining the family!

ynb

Reaction score
Hello!

3 days away from flying to Idaho to pick up a 2019 2500 Laramie Bright White, Sports Appearance, Off Road package, Midnight Edition, Level 2 Equipment.

Counting the hours and excited about my 12 hour drive back to Reno!!!!

Here she is

RAM.png

Coming from a 4Runner, I will feel reborn haha

If you don't mind me asking, I am aware that the 2018 model can fit Ridge Grapplers 35x12.5R18 on Methods 18x9 stock without a leveling kit. (https://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/...0-solved-largest-tires-2018-ram-2500-4x4.html)

This info is probably out there, but couldn't find it: should I be OK in the 2019? Thanks in advance! A coworker ended up getting 285/75R18 after being told he would have issues. I want the 35s if possible. Also, I will have those stock 20s available if someone wants them.

Awesome!

YNB

U

User_905

Hello!

3 days away from flying to Idaho to pick up a 2019 2500 Laramie Bright White, Sports Appearance, Off Road package, Midnight Edition, Level 2 Equipment.

Counting the hours and excited about my 12 hour drive back to Reno!!!!

Here she is

View attachment 1741

Coming from a 4Runner, I will feel reborn haha

If you don't mind me asking, I am aware that the 2018 model can fit Ridge Grapplers 35x12.5R18 on Methods 18x9 stock without a leveling kit. (https://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/...0-solved-largest-tires-2018-ram-2500-4x4.html)

This info is probably out there, but couldn't find it: should I be OK in the 2019? Thanks in advance! A coworker ended up getting 285/75R18 after being told he would have issues. I want the 35s if possible. Also, I will have those stock 20s available if someone wants them.

Awesome!

YNB
Yes, without a leveling kit you’ll be able to clear a 35x12.5R18 +18mm offset no problem.
I may be interested in those oem 20” wheels as well. Mine unfortunately came with the 18”.

ynb

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! For sure. I will be getting the new setup during the black Friday sales, so about 12 days from now. Where in the US are you? To estimate shipping. Send me a PM if you want. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread