Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPhone App for use with OBD Link

Steve_Cornell

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to order the OBD bluetooth link to use with Alfa OBD (Windows Version) there is one version (LX for $60) that will do this, however there is a $100 version (MX) that will also work with Iphone or Ipad
I was wondering if there are any apps out there that would be useful while driving to display EGT and other parameters, (maybe even replace the need for my EDGE CTS3)
I will be using Windows only for the Alfa OBD but don't mind spending the extra $40 if there are any useful apps.
Thanks!

regal2800

Reaction score
i just have the app that cam eiwh the obd link to clear codes etc while im on the road.

on a side note though, you should email the guy at AlfaOBD and let him know you are interested in a Iphone app version. He had told me that it was in the pipeline but he didn't know when he would get to it. maybe if enough of us inquire he will see it's worth his time.

Users who are viewing this thread