Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intermittent door unlock doesn’t work

quinones1054

Reaction score
I just purchased a 2020 2500 and yesterday I noticed that the unlock would intermittently stop working if you push the unlock/lock button a couple times. I originally noticed it when I got in the truck and tried to unlock the doors for my children to get in and you could hear a relay click under the dash but nothing was being unlocked. Has anyone has this happen before? Thanks in advance. By the way Yes there is already an appt scheduled at the dealership.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
If you search a bit, you will find a few threads that already cover this issue. Yes, owners are experiencing the same.

kristof

Reaction score
Good luck with the issue. You better kept you stock tires or they going to blame the new ones

quinones1054

Reaction score
Had nothing to do with any of the previous threads I got so many inbox DM requesting I read. It was the dealer who broke two of the door handles from the outside when they removed the door panels to do paint less dent repair. Everyone is so quick to send messages implying that people are ignorant or lazy to use the search button when in fact it had nothing to do with previous posts. Thanks for all the help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eatonpcat

Reaction score
Had nothing to do with any of the previous threads I got so many inbox DM requesting I read. It was the dealer who broke two of the door handles from the outside when they removed the door panels to do paint less dent repair. Everyone is so quick to send messages implying that people are ignorant or lazy to use the search button when in fact it had nothing to do with previous posts. Thanks for all the help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You better stay in line my friend!!

Users who are viewing this thread