Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Installing factory LED fog lights on 2020 Tradesmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

2020Tradesman2500

Reaction score
I just got my 2020 Tradesman 2500. It came without driving or fog lamps. I have bought the LED driving lamps from Dodge. I have the lights and brackets and bezels to install. I bought the wiring pigtails for both lights but I don’t have a wiring diagram showing where the wires go? I plan on wiring into the auxiliary switches that came with the truck. Any help would be appreciated. Again the lights I have are the Dodge LED lights. Thanks

[mod edit: thread locked so members use the reference thread here:

]

Last edited by a moderator:

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
I just got my 2020 Tradesman 2500. It came without driving or fog lamps. I have bought the LED driving lamps from Dodge. I have the lights and brackets and bezels to install. I bought the wiring pigtails for both lights but I don’t have a wiring diagram showing where the wires go? I plan on wiring into the auxiliary switches that came with the truck. Any help would be appreciated. Again the lights I have are the Dodge LED lights. Thanks
If wiring to the aux switches, there is a connector on the firewall that you will use.

lezmark7

Reaction score
where did you buy the bezel, lights etc? I want to do the same on my truck, thanks!

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
It would be great if there was truck forum on the internet that you could search or look in the forums for "stickies" and find useful info like this.

OregonMan

Reaction score
where did you buy the bezel, lights etc? I want to do the same on my truck, thanks!

Nacevedo25

Reaction score
Where did you purchase all the components.?

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
why are we still not referencing the above thread with much more info.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe if I move this thread to the sub forum that has THE STICKY WITH A LINK TO THE PARTS LIST IN THE FIRST POST?

Parts can be purchased from many online dealer sources. BAM wholesale or MOPARPARTSONLINE to name a few popular ones.

On second thought, since the OP hasn't been seen since he posted, I'll just lock the thread and everyone can carry on in the thread that's already been linked several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread