Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Installing 2.5" Carli kit on my 22' 3500 - looking for install tips

Zeus2018

Reaction score
Directions make it look pretty straight forward and plan on dialing in my own alignment.

Some confusion on the radius arms however. Should I loosen all radius arm bolts (axle and frame) while weight is off the suspension, and then re-tighten under load?

And I believe Caster is also adjusted under weight as well?

Any advice would be great, thanks!!

Jnrcarson

Reaction score
Wish I could help you but had the dealer install my Carli 2.5 kit. I can tell you that I absolutely love the look and ride of the truck after the kit was installed. Worth the $$$.

Attachments

• B0018369-0D0F-4BB3-BFE9-6774BB291222.jpeg
    B0018369-0D0F-4BB3-BFE9-6774BB291222.jpeg
    519.4 KB · Views: 74

8zero8

Reaction score
Directions make it look pretty straight forward and plan on dialing in my own alignment.

Some confusion on the radius arms however. Should I loosen all radius arm bolts (axle and frame) while weight is off the suspension, and then re-tighten under load?

And I believe Caster is also adjusted under weight as well?

Any advice would be great, thanks!!

Where did you buy the kit? Most places offer support for installation, iirc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeus2018

Reaction score
Where did you buy the kit? Most places offer support for installation, iirc

I got the radius arm question answered, but mostly I was looking for tips from those who have installed new coils…. and anything they learned along the way that would make the next go around smoother etc

Zeus2018

Reaction score
Wish I could help you but had the dealer install my Carli 2.5 kit. I can tell you that I absolutely love the look and ride of the truck after the kit was installed. Worth the $$$.

She looks good!

Sturmgewehr792

Reaction score
Off-Topic... what running boards are those?

Users who are viewing this thread