Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infotainment problems

Benton

Reaction score
1. Bluetooth connectivity doesn't work -recognizes my phone is there, but just reads "connecting" forever, never connects.
2. I bought the wifi hotspot service from AT&T, but every time I get in the truck it tells me to set it up again - Had a Grand Cherokee before this whose WIFI worked well - not user error.
3. System resets while I'm backing up about twice a week, so back up camera goes off, and I have to wait a couple of minutes for it to reboot.
I have a 2022 1500 Laramie. It has about 4,000 miles on it. I checked and my software is up to date. This is not what I paid for. How do i get it fixed?

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
1. Bluetooth connectivity doesn't work -recognizes my phone is there, but just reads "connecting" forever, never connects.
2. I bought the wifi hotspot service from AT&T, but every time I get in the truck it tells me to set it up again - Had a Grand Cherokee before this whose WIFI worked well - not user error.
3. System resets while I'm backing up about twice a week, so back up camera goes off, and I have to wait a couple of minutes for it to reboot.
I have a 2022 1500 Laramie. It has about 4,000 miles on it. I checked and my software is up to date. This is not what I paid for. How do i get it fixed?
You should check on the 1/2 ton site 5thgenrams. This is for HD trucks

Riccochet

Reaction score
Even though this is HD truck site, infotainment should be the same between them. If you have a 12" display there is a TSB for some of your issues TSB 08-095-22. Problem is it doesn't specifically list 2022 model year. But if your system is on a version earlier than 39.9 it might be worth looking in to with your service center. This version is not available for download from the Uconnect website.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Even though this is HD truck site, infotainment should be the same between them. If you have a 12" display there is a TSB for some of your issues TSB 08-095-22. Problem is it doesn't specifically list 2022 model year. But if your system is on a version earlier than 39.9 it might be worth looking in to with your service center. This version is not available for download from the Uconnect website.
Well considering the parts are not the same and the only thing they share is the screen size and software name yes it does seem like he should be on the toy truck site…

you cant swap a 1/2 ton radio in to our trucks they have different modules and crap so it not the same. Once the uconnect 4 came out the cross over compatability between the HD trucks and 1/2 tons stopped

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
Hello Benton,

Thank you for grabbing our attention. Please send us a PM with your contact information and VIN, we'd be happy to look into this further for you.

William
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread