Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Information center 12 in

Bopeep

Reaction score
I have a 2023 1500 limited with Southfork edition, yes I have radio issues, now has 10000 miles on it, from begining you would be listening to music going down road and all of a sudden phone would activate asking who to call, was told my phone lost signal, don’t believe then, in last two weeks after driving about hour and half get a call while Waze and jump drive of music plugged in, after call is thru lost both front and back left speakers? When got where going turned off and restarted speakers worked again now today radio would not shut off when truck was parked and left door opened. Thought might not have shut off got back in foot on break restarted truck, then shut off radio went off but not right away as I closed door and was walking away???? So yes there are problems out there

mountainears

Reaction score
The left speakers do go off due to the phone connection triggering sound through those speakers for the driver to hear. Once the app closes or the phone is locked then they come back.

While there are some similarities, this is a HD Ram forum which is for 2500/3500 models. There is another set of forums for the 1500 series.

Users who are viewing this thread