Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm now Jeepless.

hutchman

Staff member
Reaction score
Today I traded my 2018 JL, for this:

20190604_164906-X2.jpg

20190604_171020-X2.jpg

It was supposed to be a Plum Crazy Scat Pack, but that deal fell through and I found this one.

It's a 2019 Scat Pack with a T/A Package and auto. It really drives nice, it hand,es, and it has 485 hp so it will light the tires!

I traded the Jeep off due to safety concerns. Because of my height, my head was above the rollbar and my fear was a severe head injury from a rollover or rear end collision. For some reason, it was really bothering me after our return from the Midwest. The deal is done and it's time to move on.

The new JL is the best of the 12 Jeeps I have owned, but I just could not get past the thought of an accident. I guess I'm really getting old.

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
That new HD will get you off the beaten trail just fine.

And your cheek muscles must be aching with a permanent permanent grin.

Great looking car. We head to Carlisle for Chrysler Nationals in just over a month. The New Challenger really shows great and it is awesome seeing the old and the new side by side.

Dodge nailed it with the Challenger.

Congrats on the car.

Users who are viewing this thread