Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Husky HUL-58056 Mud flaps, required to drill or not?

Lary0071

Reaction score
I have a very strong aversion to drilling and disrupting the corrosion resistant paint coating on my vehicles. The Husky description states "No drill on most applications".... that does not tell me much. Most matters not, MINE matters a lot! Have any of you installed the Husky HUL-58056 Molded Mud Flaps to a 2019/2020 with no flares?

Husky Liners Custom Molded Mud Flaps Part #: HUL-58056

Attachments

• Windows Tinted 30 Percent.jpg
    Windows Tinted 30 Percent.jpg
    380.9 KB · Views: 20

jerryw1000

Reaction score
Put these on my 2020 Laramie 2500 Saturday a week ago. These are for trucks with factory fender flares. No drilling required. The rears use the 2 factory screws and two spring steel clips for the top. One clips to the inside edge of the fender flare and one clips to the wheel well liner. Hint: the clips are strong and I found that it made it a lot easier to force them open with a medium sized Phillips screwdriver to get them started.

The front ones mount with the 3 factory screws.

jerryw1000

Reaction score
There is another thread on here about "mud flaps for trucks with factory fender flares" or something like that and I posted several pics of the truck with these installed.

jerryw1000

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure 58056 only fits trucks with the factory fiberglass flares. The mud flaps are molded to accommodate the flares. If you have straight metal fenders I don't think the 58056 will work.

Users who are viewing this thread