Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to program presets? 12” uconnect 5

Texasram1

Reaction score
I assume you tune to the channel you want, hold the preset button you want to associate with it until it beeps and thats it? Bc if so my new truck isnt accepting any new presets?

Firewall

Reaction score
I assume you tune to the channel you want, hold the preset button you want to associate with it until it beeps and thats it? Bc if so my new truck isnt accepting any new presets?
Correct, are you doing this from the media page? Have you tried a reset by pushing the volume/tuning buttons?

Texasram1

Reaction score
Yes, from media. I have not reset it yet, as I wanted to make sure I wasnt trying to program it incorrectly.

Firewall

Reaction score
Yes, from media. I have not reset it yet, as I wanted to make sure I wasnt trying to program it incorrectly.
Yeah, that works for me. I probably should not say this but the only issue I have had with the 12" screen was the cargo camera but a member posted a new firmware update that fixed that too!

Texasram1

Reaction score
Went out to the truck this AM to reset the uconnect system, and just for fun I tried again to program a preset. Worked just fine. Go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread