Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many Colorado Power Wagon owners do we have out there?

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
what if someone identifies as a power wagon and wants to be permanent in colorado?

:D

Etoimos

Reaction score
Cool, it seems like there are quite a few of us. I'm in Peyton, just east of Colorado Springs. I just placed my order for the PW back in Nov, so I don't figure I'll have mine until Feb/Mar. I've got a 30 day trip planned to Tuktoyaktuk Canada in June, but I'd be down for some day/weekend trail runs after that.

Etoimos

Reaction score
Cool. Those black rims look pretty good. I don't like the standard PW wheels, but that is what I kept on my order since I'll probably replacing them at some point anyways.

Wobly

Reaction score
Just Picked mine up last week.
If you need step-bars, I have a set I would give you. I just want them gone. They fit 2019+ 2500 or 3500. They are the OEM steps that are on the truck in my avatar photo. I'm in the Colorado Springs area. I had real sliders installed so I don't need the steps anymore.

max31man

Reaction score
If you need step-bars, I have a set I would give you. I just want them gone. They fit 2019+ 2500 or 3500. They are the OEM steps that are on the truck in my avatar photo. I'm in the Colorado Springs area. I had real sliders installed so I don't need the steps anymore.
Ref. your avatar picture, how does the Power Wagon do towing your travel trailer?

Wobly

Reaction score
Ref. your avatar picture, how does the Power Wagon do towing your travel trailer?
Works great! I added a set of airbags and Daystar cradles to firm things up. But, it pulls it well and doesn't feel like I am being pushed around like my old 1500 did. Mileage sucks, but it does all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread