Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How good are Your safety chains?

Pronto

Reaction score
Dang, you'd think that was a movie set. That's got to be a rather uncomfortable view while hanging by your seatbelt. I don't think his old lady is going to be going RV'n anymore.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
That event certainly has been making the rounds online.

Glad they lived through it.

That said (you know it's coming)...

He hated his Ford that much?
Those tires grip so much better than the Transforce they put on RAM. I wonder what PSI he runs? Beadlocks?
I wonder what size fuel tank the Ford's have?
At least it wasn't an AUH.
It's only aluminum and rust, how heavy could it be?

H3LZSN1P3R " See, you don't need a WDH."

P.S. Looks like that trucker threw him an extra chain or two for good measure. Good on him!

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score
A little more detail directly from the eastidahonews if you're not a facebook fan. Has some video of the recovery as well.

LossPrev

Reaction score
I wonder if the police checked his payload sticker? Also...just for good measure..."he should have got a dually"

Glad they made it out alive. I couldn't imagine hanging there for a while just waiting for rescue.

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
I wonder how it got over the guard rail with so little damage to the front end?
I don’t think it went over nose first. I think it jackknifed into the wall like a V and the wall ripped out the rear axle and the front swung over.
That’s just my guess from breaking lots of parts and rolling many times over the years

Users who are viewing this thread