Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi all...

freeram

Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Ken and I live in the outskirts of Seattle area. New to the forum, but I have owned a few Rams. I just sold my Son my 2019 longhorn 3500 HO, of course I made a deal with him before I had heard about the chip shortage. I was shocked that I couldn't just go buy a 2021 3500, so now I am stuck in the waiting process of my 2022 Ram Longhorn 3500 8' bed dually. It was supposed to be shipped sept 28th, but dealer told me it is in storage, but he didn't know why. I assume it is waiting on modules. 3C63RRKLXNG121322.
I have used this site a lot and thought I should become a member, thank you for hosting such a great HD Ram site.
Ken

freeram

Reaction score
Thank you Fishnerd, I am in Monroe so not too far away.
Thank you Dasmoetorhead!

Thank you Ram_Dad, I had seen my build sheet, but every time I tried to get my window sticker it showed unavailable. You really made my night I hope you are right and it's built, this is exciting, thank you so much. It would be exciting to see it shipped soon. Now that my son bought my 19, it is sad looking out my window and not seeing a truck.

freeram

Reaction score
So my truck is status KZ LD, but today I got an email from my dealership(Dave Smith) congratualting me and saying they got the invoice for my new truck and asking if I'd want any of their accessories. This has got me a little excited as it must be getting close If they are reaching out to me wanting to accessorize it. Fingers crossed.

I looked at my records and I ordered my truck on July 13th not the 24th like I stated on the spreadsheet.
Ken

Users who are viewing this thread