Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from the non rioting part of Oregon

Jnrcarson

Reaction score
Just saying hello, I'm new to the forum, but have been a Ram owner since 2004. Previously owned a 2004 Ram 3500, SRW, manual 6 with 5.9 Cummins. just last week I sold her and purchased a 2022 Ram 2500 with the 6.4 Hemi. I sure hope I don't regret walking a way from Diesel.
Welcome. I’m new here as well. Just sold my 5.9 and waiting for my new 6.7 to be built and delivered. 9 weeks and counting. Driving my 2wd Tacoma until then.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
So Eugene or Bend/Redmond?

I just spent a few days last week working around Bend.

Lot's of brodozers. :D

ETA: Ah, Elsewhere I see. I did a project for Clackamas County Sherriff a few years back. Funny when they locked all the new arrests in the shower until they could process them into the county lockup.

Darynt73

Reaction score
So Eugene or Bend/Redmond?

I just spent a few days last week working around Bend.

Lot's of brodozers. :D

ETA: Ah, Elsewhere I see. I did a project for Clackamas County Sherriff a few years back. Funny when they locked all the new arrests in the shower until they could process them into the county lockup.

Haha, that’s funny. I’m 30 minutes south of P-town 1 hour north of Eugene, close to Salem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread