Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heated seats and aux switches 2014 3500

Sam 15

Reaction score
2014 3500 big horn 4x4 6.4 hemi. My switch panel has only rhe sway control button and tow haul button (trailer brake is there too). Under the hood I do not have the fuse box and two connectors next to the MC that I see in photos like these.

Screenshot_20230111-074157_Gallery[1].jpg

Additionally, from what I have read Ram will prewire most if not all trucks with a one fits all wire harness so that the connectors are already in place to add upgrades like heated seats...speaking of which, I would like to add the heated seat option to my truck. I think that my seats are already prewired but don't know for sure. Here are a pics of my seats. Thanks for any confirmation that the seats are prewired and how to go about connecting them to make them work is appricated. I know I will have to upgrade my switch panel to add the aux switches. I am certainly not a wiz kid at electrical stuff but I can eventually figure how to wire things up, it just takes more time than most. From what I have read there is an "upfitter" kit available that I can buy to install the aux switches. Can someone direct me to a complete kit and instructions (you tube link would be great) of what I need. Thanks

20221109_075659[1].jpg
20221109_075847[1].jpg
20221109_075713[1].jpg

Users who are viewing this thread