Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grille LED Lights

boom3198

Reaction score
I am currently in the process of prototyping LED inserts for the grille on either side of the RAM for the grille. they will insert unto the C shape on either side of the grille. I've been working on them off and on for a week trying to get the curves, inset, and width correct. What do you guys think? I designed it so I can print a light diffuser to match the LED border elements from the factory headlights.

IMG_9958.jpg
LED Insert.PNG

woody284

Reaction score
Pretty cool, the right equipment and knowledge makes dreams reality

TexMarQue

Reaction score
Hoping for the best. I saw a pretty good looking set on a 1500, so this was in the plans when something becomes available.

boom3198

Reaction score
@TexMarQue Thats kind of where the inspiration came along. Rough Country wants $160 bucks for the set for the 1500, which personally i think is completely ridiculous. But hey they were fist-to-market so they kind of have a monopoly on them.

TexMarQue

Reaction score
@TexMarQue Thats kind of where the inspiration came along. Rough Country wants $160 bucks for the set for the 1500, which personally i think is completely ridiculous. But hey they were fist-to-market so they kind of have a monopoly on them.
So do you have an update on your homework project to share with the class?

Users who are viewing this thread