Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good dealer for service in the Corona CA area.

Mike_SE

Reaction score
We are moving to the So Corona CA area and I want to know if there is a good dealership to service my 2019 3500 Cummins Ram at?
I could keep coming into Orange Coast which has been great but it will be an hr. drive.

Phil T

Reaction score
Why not just try Browning Dodge. Close by. If they work out, you will save hundreds on fuel. I think they all have their pluses and minuses.

Icky

Reaction score
Moss Brothers dodge in San Bernardino

Mike_SE

Reaction score
I'll probably just do the hr. drive to Orange Coast as they have taken very good care of us. I was treated like crap at Huntington...will never go back there. I've heard there is a good tech at a dealer down in the imperial valley also but don't know where.

Icky

Reaction score
If you go to Moss, make sure you are packing. San Bernardino is NOT a safe place.
All my vehicles go there, I agree outside the dealership it's not all that pretty, but I've never had an issue there.

RVTRKN

Reaction score
I lived in Rancho Cucamonga and preferred Frahm Dodge, they were awesome, before Browning bought it out. However I still preferred them over Ontario Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram. Ontario screwed up my work truck, that I didn't own, to the point that it was lemoned lawed, and I only had an oil change performed. They were rude and I never went back to them.

Users who are viewing this thread