Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GODZ MFG PowerHouse Wiring Solution

GODZ_MFG

Reaction score
Hello HDRAMS Members and Viewers!

My name is Drew and I am co-owner and operator of GODZ MFG based out of Castle Rock, Colorado alongside my partner Grant. I wanted to jump in here today to introduce you to our new product, the PowerHouse, which is your ultimate wiring solution in your HD truck.

A brief history first, prior to owning my 2022 RAM 2500, I had a very built Tacoma, and while that was a great truck both to drive and to wrench on, it no longer met my needs. One thing that myself and Grant have always nerded out about is wiring. With more and more electrical products entering the truck market, that meant more and more clutter in and around your engine bay as you tried to wire your 612 accessories. We started this company with the goal of offering a dedicated heavy duty marketplace designed for off roaders, overlanders and powersports enthusiasts alike. While we do sell products that we don’t manufacture but very much believe in, we also want to take our years of knowledge and experience to help bring you suitable and easy to use products for your HD trucks.

With all that being said, let’s talk about the PowerHouse. As previously mentioned, the PowerHouse is the ultimate wiring solution in your HD Truck. The PowerHouse is offered in several configurations currently including OEM Upfitter/AUX switches and the Switch Pros SP9100. Soon to come, the sPOD Bantam and Garmin PowerSwitch will also be available options.

At this point you are probably thinking, okay, but what else can it do? Well, we are glad you asked. All of our PowerHouse solutions not only feature the mounting points for your selected switching unit, but they also feature an auxiliary fuse block, common BusBar and depending on the switching unit, a terminal block to more easily add accessories.

Below is a breakdown of the individual components included in an UPFITTER/AUX SWITCH kit and what the purpose of that specific component is.

• GODZ MFG PowerHouse Foundation - This is the ⅛” thick mounting plate that all of your individual components will mount to. This plate is either aluminum or stainless steel depending on the configuration and is also powder coated in a wrinkle texture black to provide a finished and clean look while enhancing its corrosion resistance.
  • 100A Waterproof Circuit Breaker - The circuit breaker is designed to take the power from your battery and safely push it through your panel. If there were to be an overload or short in the system, your breaker would trip thus protecting all of your accessories and more importantly, your vehicle’s electrical system.
  • 8 Circuit Compact Fuse Block w/ Cover - The purpose of the auxiliary fuse block is to get rid of all of those messy In-Line fuses. In-Line fuses are great for convenience but they leave a lot of leftover wires that add up really quickly. The auxiliary block is in place to replace up to 8 inline fuses where you can connect accessories like fridges or radios that may require constant power.
  • 10 Gang Common BusBar w/ Cover - The common BusBar is very simply a location for you to ground all of your accessory wires instead of crowding a body ground around random locations on your rig.
  • 6 Position Terminal Block - The terminal block allows you to take all of your trigger wires from your OEM Upfitter/Aux switches and permanently mount them in an easy to access location where lighting or other switched accessories can easily be connected.
Individual components and accessories will vary based on your switching unit and also your specific vehicle however the majority of the systems will look, function and mount similarly. Currently we have configurations for the 4th and 5th gen RAMs in both an upfitter switch and SwitchPro version. We will have a Super Duty configuration coming next followed by GMC/Chevy trucks.

Below is a full gallery of photos and also a link to a YouTube video more thoroughly covering everything.

If you guys and gals have questions, drop them here in this thread or feel free to contact us directly through our website. www.godzmfg.com

ph1.jpg

ph2.jpg

ph3.jpg

ph4.jpg

ph5.jpg

ph6.jpg

Here is a detailed video showing you more:

And last but not least, here is a specific link to this product on our website!

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
How do you have the power panel mounted in the engine bay? Is this part of the kit? Do you have a switch panel that looks clean as well?

GODZ_MFG

Reaction score
The PowerHouse mounts directly to the top of the fuse box cover. We do have a SwitchPro SP9100 model that has been bench built. I am out running errands right now but I will post that as soon as I am back to the shop.

GODZ_MFG

Reaction score
@Rockcrawlerdude as requested, bench shots of the Switch Pro SP9100 PowerHouse, we should be installing this in our customers truck at the end of next week. This version has the trigger wires taped in fire proof fabric engine bay tape but production units will likely use techflex instead. the wiring will be routed cleaner one installed in the truck.

image0 (1).jpeg

image1 (2).jpeg

image0 (2).jpeg

image2.jpeg

image1 (1).jpeg

GODZ_MFG

Reaction score
I'm in the Castle Rock area. Do you have a walk-in store / shop? Or are you online only?

We are currently online only but we would be happy to meet with you. You can PM us and we would be happy to organize something. We are actively seeking commercial space but have not pinned down a location quite yet.

Lucky Devil

Reaction score
We are currently online only but we would be happy to meet with you. You can PM us and we would be happy to organize something. We are actively seeking commercial space but have not pinned down a location quite yet.

I was just going to check out your shop if you had one - no need to set up something special. :)

I'm a bit of an electrical nerd: My Jeep Build

Gossamer

Reaction score
@GODZ_MFG I just found this thread while researching some things for my own SP-9100 installation. I hope you don't mind me asking, but how do you keep the OEM fuse block accessible with your PowerHouse Foundation plate atop it?

Prior to owning my Power Wagon, I've had a multitude of vehicles including a Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and a 4Runner TRD Pro. Both of those had a lot more space for accessories under the hood. I had a PowerTray system in my 4Runner and your product reminds me of those and fills a niche (RAM 2500) that they don't address.

GODZ_MFG

Reaction score
@GODZ_MFG I just found this thread while researching some things for my own SP-9100 installation. I hope you don't mind me asking, but how do you keep the OEM fuse block accessible with your PowerHouse Foundation plate atop it?

Prior to owning my Power Wagon, I've had a multitude of vehicles including a Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and a 4Runner TRD Pro. Both of those had a lot more space for accessories under the hood. I had a PowerTray system in my 4Runner and your product reminds me of those and fills a niche (RAM 2500) that they don't address.

Very good question! The foundation of the powerhouse, the aluminum plate, sits on top of the fuse block cover. It is mounted with stainless bolts and aluminum standoffs and sealed from the elements with double rubber backed stainless steel washers.

As for access the fuses inside the box, we have made the plate small enough for you to still be able to release all of the tabs. Additionally, the battery cables are spec'd to allow for the cover to come off enough for you to get your hand and a fuse puller inside if necessary.

Hopefully this answers your questions, if not, or if you have more, just let us know!

CforHD

Reaction score
Why would I need this if I have the OEM AUX Switches? New to all the electrical & wiring stuff so I assume I'm missing some benefit here. I plan on adding lights and compressor which I thought I could just plug directly into block under the hood.

GODZ_MFG

Reaction score
Why would I need this if I have the OEM AUX Switches? New to all the electrical & wiring stuff so I assume I'm missing some benefit here. I plan on adding lights and compressor which I thought I could just plug directly into block under the hood.

There is no block stock, only positive triggers coming from the plugs that you still need to terminate. Our system provides a block to permanently terminate these leads to.

Our PowerHouse takes the OEM AUX Switch benefits even further. The systems comprises of four total components.

1. Terminal Block - the terminal block gives you a spot to connect your positive triggers from your aux switches in a semi-permanent fashion. By connecting these triggers you are more easily able to connect the positive leads from accessories like lights or a compressor.
  2. Common Ground Negative Buss Bar - the common ground negative buss bar allows for you to easily connect the negative leads from your accessories. With the terminal block and negative buss bar right next to one another, you can really keep a clean wiring setup with minimal effort.
  3. Compact Fuse Block - the fuse block supports ATC/ATO fuses. The purpose of the fuse block is to eliminate 1 or more inline fuses from being connected directly to your battery. Not only does this get cluttered and messy quick but it also does not afford you the option to quickly diagnose any electrical issues you may be running into. With 8 positions, you can connect accessories like GMRS radios, fridges or other items you may want on constant power.
  4. Circuit Breaker - just like in your house, this circuit breaker protects the entire system at large from any current overdraw. Should you surpass 100A at a given moment, the circuit breaker will trip protecting your vehicles electrical system.
Effectively, this entire system is designed to organize and protect your vehicle electronics, both stock and aftermarket.

Not sure if you caught this video or not but I'll add the link once more to cover this with some visual aid as well. We will have some more videos on the powerhouse coming soon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread