Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

True story:

For my (not mandatory) live fire in the (mandatory) concealed carry class, I drilled an undercover "cop" silhouette right between the eyes. I DID NOT see that badge.

Got beat by a girl because of that. LOL

That said, she beat her husband (badly) and everyone else and he was >< close to getting thrown out of the class. After observing his lack of safe firearm handling, I pulled the instructor aside and told him if he (student) muzzle swept me on the range I would kick him squarely in the sack and probably have to retake the class at another time. Said instructor said he'd get doofus from behind if that happened and made several well deserved corrections. Honestly, I almost walked off the range.

Blythkd1

Reaction score
True story:

For my (not mandatory) live fire in the (mandatory) concealed carry class, I drilled an undercover "cop" silhouette right between the eyes. I DID NOT see that badge.

Got beat by a girl because of that. LOL

That said, she beat her husband (badly) and everyone else and he was >< close to getting thrown out of the class. After observing his lack of safe firearm handling, I pulled the instructor aside and told him if he (student) muzzle swept me on the range I would kick him squarely in the sack and probably have to retake the class at another time. Said instructor said he'd get doofus from behind if that happened and made several well deserved corrections. Honestly, I almost walked off the range.
Wow, some people.

Another true story:

A young lady shot the best group in our class too. She was shooting a .22 semi auto. I was shooting the only wheel gun in the group, a 357mag. What was I thinking?LOL I did shoot the 2nd best group. I should have offered to trade her guns and go another round!!

Users who are viewing this thread