Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

2001WS6

Reaction score
MLfjRyP.jpg

Skooter76

Reaction score
Holy cow. I hit one in a Corolla that was lowered 2 inches and it did less damage than that
No kidding. The woods are very close to the shoulder. It came out of the trees at mach 2. I hit it full on with the cruise set a 65. No time to even flinch. I saved the video from my dash cam. Don't know how to upload it here though.
I heard it rolling around under my truck for about 150 feet. The underside of the truck is a mess with guts and hair. Keeps the dogs busy though.

2001WS6

Reaction score
No kidding. The woods are very close to the shoulder. It came out of the trees at mach 2. I hit it full on with the cruise set a 65. No time to even flinch. I saved the video from my dash cam. Don't know how to upload it here though.
I heard it rolling around under my truck for about 150 feet. The underside of the truck is a mess with guts and hair. Keeps the dogs busy though.
This past Sunday I was on Route 9 in Kentucky at 4:15am. I see some eyes on the left side of the road about 50 yards in front of me. I start to slow down from 60 mph.

I have a truck about 100 yards behind me so I hit the flashers and slow down more as the eyes ended up belonging to a good size buck. He starts crossing the road and gets in front of me. I guessing but he probably was about 10 feet of the nose of my truck and he just stops and I stop.

I swear it felt like 5 minutes but it was only seconds. As he just stood there doing nothing besides blocking the lane, I lay on the horn. He jumps up about 3 feet and bolts back to the left.

Well, that truck behind be caught up but didn't slow down. I see him pass my driver's side door and just about cream the deer head on.

I was in shock that one, the guy never slowed down and two, the deer was just chilling in the road right off my truck.

I counted 26 dead deer on the way back to CT. I'm sure I missed a few that went flying off the road.

Users who are viewing this thread