Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
Or a Silencershop kiosk that can't read fingerprints and a dealer that charges to use the machine but won't help.
I haven’t done an e-form yet, only paper. But, my dealer says they can do e form if I bring them a fingerprint card from my local pd like I did for the paper form.

jadmt

Reaction score
I kid you not this was a real 911 dispatch..Neighbor reporting suspicious activity going on at house next door, dispatcher what is going on? caller, neighbor is hauling in paneling, dispatcher why is that suspicious, caller, it looks expensive....I **** you not that really happened.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven’t done an e-form yet, only paper. But, my dealer says they can do e form if I bring them a fingerprint card from my local pd like I did for the paper form.

Our wonderful gone to the crapper state no longer allows us to use the local PD (or any LE agency) for prints, and you must use a for fee fingerprint service. If you want an EFT (electronic for eforms) it's $65/person and by appointment only. You can roll your own but they could get kicked back if you don't do it right.

We finally got her prints into the kiosk though many of them were classified as "poor" because it throws "segmentation errors" on her fingers. We've always had trouble with hers, she can't use the fingerprint sensor on her phone and has a hard time getting into the drug cabinet at work (Nurse). AFT has so many of hers already on file from past e-forms over the last 10+ years, I'm just hoping they don't kick it back. I was rushing this one to get under the wire for the free brace-to-SBR stamp. I only ever had one pistol AR and decided to just SBR the damn thing. I'll only have one AR15 and one AR10 that's not an SBR after that. Stuff I can use out of state without doing another permission slip. I will also transfer those to the trust if the CO assault weapons ban bill comes up again and before it takes effect.

Users who are viewing this thread