Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuel additive

Rgpracer

Reaction score
Being still new to the "diesel" world.....I have used BG44 fuel additive and cleaner often in my gas vehicles, and a Friend of mine advised me to use a product like Diesel Kleen + Cetane Boost in my tank now and again.

I've learned so much from you all since first buying my Ram, now, leaning on you once again.

Thanks

sisupower

Reaction score
That stuff will work. Hot shot additives, amsoil, Lucas etc. all have stuff for this.

I use hot shot LX4 in my 06 Cummins and 19 Cummins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CdnHO

Reaction score
Currently running Hot Shot EDT. Will be switching over to Opti Lube Summer Lube when I get down south for the winter.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

GPurcell01

Reaction score
Hot Shot's Secret every day diesel treatment. So far so good and have used it every tank since new. Great to use to add lubricity and a cetane booster as well. Just passed 6k so my next tank will have Diesel Extreme in it

jeffn

Reaction score
this thread is a really good one. Based on what I read there I started running a blend of LX4 and EDT in every tank. Almost every tank, sometimes I get lazy about it when I am just topping off

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I use the power service diesel kleen mainly because its the only stuff endorsed and recommended by cummins

OuterUB

Reaction score
The Foam insert will be available for purchase soon hopefully. Running into (I HATE saying these words by the way) supply issues currently. We are working all known channels to get this out sooner rather than later.
Understood.

IndyRamMega

Reaction score
The Foam insert will be available for purchase soon hopefully. Running into (I HATE saying these words by the way) supply issues currently. We are working all known channels to get this out sooner rather than later.
Add me to the list of I'll take 2...

IndyRamMega

Reaction score
Hotshots user here too...use to run the power service stuff but I like the compactness of the hotshots stuff better....

fuchsroehre

Reaction score
Ok please keep me in your statistics as somebody who's not using any fuel additives. I will report any issues due to not using any (except the winter fuel additive coming in the Diesel fuel here at local gas stations). Currently at 10k miles and no issues.

Users who are viewing this thread