Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FS: Decked and Goosegear

Aaandroger

Reaction score
Local pickup only in Newport news, VA. Will drive within 50 miles on a weekend if someone needs it.

Decked system for 6'4" bed-$900

Goose gear passenger side rear seat delete. With subwoofer and center console cutout--$800
20221114_161643.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions.

I'll post some of the smaller items up for sale when I remove them; and when I can snap the requisite user name / date pic since I would be willing to ship them.

If someone is local and wants a package deal, we can work that too as I convert my truck back to stock.

Thank you for looking.

Last edited:

Aaandroger

Reaction score
Bump. Will be in Waldorf, MD on Saturday if that makes a deal easier.

Aaandroger

Reaction score
Decked system sold.

Goose gear seat delete is still available.

Aaandroger

Reaction score
I am definitely interested; building an overland set up and that actually sounds like a hell of a deal! would make putting the pups dog bed in the truck alot easier for me lol
It was very helpful for that; and the only reason that I got it lol
20230206_110240.jpg

You will find that this forum is filled with knowledgeable folks that will bend over backwards to help you. There are also a lot that have built some fantastic vehicles.

Please let me know if you're ever down this way and I will help you install it.

Users who are viewing this thread