Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FS: 2021 2500 6.7 4x4 One-Owner 19k miles

flyer47

Reaction score
I am selling my 2021 Ram 2500 with the 6.7 Cummins, only 19k miles. Located in Pensacola, FL.
-The truck is a Tradesman Crew Cab with the standard 6'4" bed. Includes Off-Road Package, Tradesman Level 2 Package, and several others. Full list of options and build sheet available.
-I am the only owner and this truck has zero accidents.
-Only used for hauling people and light loads in the bed. Never towed an ounce and never even had a trailer hitch in the receiver. Needs someone to put it to proper use. Averaging over 20+ MPG
-Never eaten food in it, never been smoked in and no pets have ever been in it.
-The truck is completely stock except for a full ceramic coating applied in 2021 with a transferable 7-year warranty (pictures from application included).
-All records and receipts to include the window sticker are included in my service binder along with two keys.
-Oil and filter changed by me along with fuel filters changed by dealer according to the factory maintenance schedule. All maintenance is up to date.
-Looking for $57k. If you have any interest, shoot me a text and we can talk. Flexible on price but am in no rush to sell.

Thanks, Kevin

IMG_1042.jpgIMG_1043.jpgIMG_1044.jpgIMG_1368.jpgIMG_1375.jpgIMG_1374.jpgIMG_0964.jpgIMG_0969.jpgIMG_1369.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread