Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found - Factory Black Carpet Floormats for 2023 Ram 2500

84Daytona

Reaction score
As the title says I am looking for a Factory Set of Black Carpet Floormats. My truck does have the Center Console but I think I can make do with mats from a standard 40/20/40 seat. I would like Front and Rear but could live Front’s only. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,

dantex

Reaction score
I might have a set from my '22. I'll verify tomorrow. I'm not sure if they are black or diesel grey.

Aykillah

Reaction score
I have a full set of black from my 22’ Power Wagon.

84Daytona

Reaction score
Aykillah, I have sent you a PM.

dantex, I am still interested! What’s better than one set is having an extra set. My heel wears through the carpet at about 50k miles so an extra set would be handy.

Thanks,
Dan

Caleyvtwin

Reaction score
As the title says I am looking for a Factory Set of Black Carpet Floormats. My truck does have the Center Console but I think I can make do with mats from a standard 40/20/40 seat. I would like Front and Rear but could live Front’s only. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,

I have a set I would be willing to sell.

midntrdr

Reaction score
Where are you located? I have a set removed from a 2023 2500 that I bought a month ago.

84Daytona

Reaction score
Caleyvtwin and Midntrdr - Thank you for your replies but I believe Aykillya and dantex both have me covered.

Thanks again,

Users who are viewing this thread