Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ford Trans recall - Ford stepping up

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
I hope none of the people that jumped ship in the last year bought 2020 Fords. Looks like most of the 2020s will need to have the trannys pulled and serviced. I do have to say Ford is stepping up and taking care of the owners though. This video shows the amount of work that will be needed. Looks like it is more work than switching out a CP4 to a CP3 (at least before it glitter bombs). I hope Ram pays attention to the custom service ford is showing here. They Even tell dealers to do customer's trucks first before any on the lot.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
A new recall for front window sealing won Ford trucks was just released for some 2021s. The paint mixture interfered with the window bonding. I have seen some complaints from some Ford guys. Glas it is being addressed for them.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I remember i mentioned something about this and the ford people got all mad saying there is nothing wrong with their transmissions lol

Users who are viewing this thread