Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*FOR SALE* RAM HD 6-4" Leitner ACS forged lightweight bed rack. Movable top bar - can load up motorcycle without removing this rack.

JustPassingBy

Reaction score
Local pickup in LAS VEGAS, NV only! cash only! absolutely no shipping!

Selling bed rack for Ram 2500/3500 with 6'4" bed (no rambox!)
Rack is designed to be offroad-capable with high dynamic load, insane static load and with ability to slide rear bar to the front essentially allowing you to load up your toys like there is no rack.

Leitner ACS Forged with following Leitner accessories:
- x2 GearPod XL
- x1 GearPod
- x1 universal mounting plate
- x2 RotoPax Lox mount
- x1 awning mounting kit
- x2 security bolt & driver kit
- x2 Light Bracket

And following non-Leitner accessory:
- 1x Rear-facing 23ZERO PEREGRINE 180 R awning that plays nice with this rack.

New hardware kit needed to install included.

Rack is in great condition, used it on my 2020 Power Wagon before I sold it, rack seen less than 5k miles.
All in all, it proved to be a great choice for overlanding with tons of LOCKABLE organized storage space (especially when paired with decked bed drawers). my rear seats were finally empty!

You can pay over 5k to get this new or you can get it slightly used just for
$2500.

Again: cash only. local pickup in Las Vegas NV !

I might consider selling accessories separately but won't be able to sell you just the rack!

Also Have 3x Leitner GearBAGs in mint condition as well, might consider sell them at $100/each.
1.JPG3.JPG
5.JPGx4.jpg

Last edited:

Johnnynapalm

Reaction score
Are you selling everything as a package deal? Which is a great deal. or would you sell just the rack?

Users who are viewing this thread