Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Floor Mats for MegaCab

PatriotHD

Reaction score
For you guys that have a MegaCab what floor mats are you using? Factory all-weather mats look pretty decent but wanting other options. Thanks

clotagames

Reaction score
I have the husky liners for my 22 mega limited. If I could have would have deleted factory limited mats in lieu of factory liners.

JFV1134

Reaction score
I used the factory slush mats for my 17 2500. I like that they are form fit and use the same hold-down mounts. I will be getting the factory slush mats for my 21 3500 as well.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Husky liners are hands down the best coverage and protection they cover way more than the weathertech and the mopar liners and just like the other 2 they fit exact and retain the factory hold downs…

TXsportDiver

Reaction score
Those maxpider mats look really great. But, Mopar/Factory mats for the win.

Side note, I have Husky mud flaps and like them better than WeatherTech. But, the Husky floormats we have for my wife's Suburban just blow, in terms of fitment and laying down properly.

MegaStro

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Weathertech floor liners from a 2019 - 2021 Mega Cab? Cannot order the rear floor liner yet but do not see why it would not be the same.

unclelala

Reaction score
Not familiar with them
And make sure they are the Husky Liners X-act Contour. Mine fit the truck like a glove and protect the floor by fitting to an exact fit and holding the muck and water from getting on the carpet

mike12193

Reaction score
Does anyone have the part number for the mopar OEM All weather mats for a mega cab. Front and rear.

phillipharp

Reaction score
What floor mats come standard on a Laramie Mega Cab? I did not see an option to upgrade them on the build tool

Users who are viewing this thread