Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Floor mat suggestions?

Rspeck

Reaction score
Looking for recommendations on floor mats for my 2019 2500 Limited Crew. I ordered Gator mats but the fit was bad. Like you know what worked for you guys.

Thanks.

Jsrunnlus

Reaction score
Weathertech was not close enough color match for my satisfaction so I went with the RAM / MOPAR All Weather Liners.

BAT3500

Reaction score
Agree with above, I had the dealer order the optional rubber mat set for my limited megacab. Far better than previous weathertech's I've had on other trucks

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
OEM or Husky X-act Contour

The Husky liner goes up behind the accelerator pedal, the OEM is cutout.
The OEM are taller up the side of the carpet in the rear

Husky rear is one piece.
OEM rears are split

I like the Husky liners mostly for the protection behind the pedal.

peewee86

Reaction score
An other vote for the Mopar floor liners. I guess the cut out under the pedals doesn’t bother me as much as others.
When I ordered mine they were less expensive than the Husky liners but I think I would have been willing to pay more for them.

If you do go with the OEM mats be aware that the rear has different part numbers for the bench or console front seat. Make sure that you order the correct one.

bdhays63

Reaction score
Mopar all weather mats are great. Better than weathertechs I’ve had in the past. $150 shipped for crew cab from Ganley CDJR on eBay.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Husky really nice and sofar they seem to clean up really well no staining from dirt

oaklandopen

Reaction score
OEM ones. The last gen had a single piece for the rear and now they are 2 piece, which is easier to remove.

farmallboy

Stump Killer
Reaction score
OEM or Husky X-act Contour

The Husky liner goes up behind the accelerator pedal, the OEM is cutout.
The OEM are taller up the side of the carpet in the rear

Husky rear is one piece.
OEM rears are split

I like the Husky liners mostly for the protection behind the pedal.

Luckily got my truck on the lot with them but that's been my only gripe. I easily get misc crap up there. Think I might put a small piece of cardboard there. Carpet to me is not a luxury "pretty" add on but it sure does cut down on noise so I do like having it.

I don't live by the "it's a truck tear it up" motto. I work hard for my things and like them looking and operating well for long periods of time. Truck was an investment not a keychain.

geektoad

Reaction score
Another vote here for the Husky's. I used weather tech for over a decade, but their quality slid that whole time. The Husky X-act Contour are fantastic.

jkbrereton

Reaction score
I like the OEM runner floor mats a lot. Nice thick rubber that fit like a glove

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Lilbxl

Reaction score
I had the Mopar matts in my ‘14 and now in my ‘20.

jadmt

Reaction score
I have had several pairs of weathertechs on all my previous vehicles and this time went MOPAR and I like them better. they fit 100% and I think nicer material than Weathertech and cheaper. You can log on to your ram dashboard site and get a 15% off coupon which makes the price even better.

The1adman

Reaction score
Having had WeatherTech and now OEM, my vote is OEM. They are heavy, stay put and fit perfect.

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score
Between my 2015, 2016 and now my 2020, I've tried WeatherTech, Mopar, Husky and now MaxLiner. I prefer either the Husky or MaxLiner, followed by Mopar then WeatherTech. But all were a significant improvement over the carpet mats and none were terrible. Just minor differences in my opinion.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
I wanted the Mopar but ended up with the Weathertech. They are one piece in the back. The fit is great and the mat is not too stiff or heavy for me to reach the in-floor storage bins. I have Weathertech in my Jeep LJ and my 2007 Ram. I feel the mats for my 2020 are better quality than those were. I have heard the Husky are good but my previous experience with them in my Jeep was bad so I did not consider them.

SMK Shoe

Reaction score
I like the Husky's, softer material and fit really well. I can't compare to OEM since mine came with carpet mats. Weather tech are a much harder plastic and much harder to keep clean. Weather techs will also wear into the carpet along the edge of the mat, ask me how I know that ( was getting ready to replace the carpet in a 2017 Tundra before I traded)

Ramster

Reaction score
Agree, get an OEM mat that is the best suggestion you get a right fitment and OEM has good durability because of the quality material used.

Users who are viewing this thread