Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Time Here with my PW !

MarcelMichael

Reaction score
Hello All

Here is my 2019 PW, Specs out with Option Group 2 along with Full Safety Group, Leather, Moon Roof , 360 cameras, Harmon Kardon Audio, Ram Box, Utility Bed Group, and every other available option except Tonneau Cover and Kick-Out Bed Step.

Mods thus far:

Truxxx Leveling Kit

37x13.5 Gladiator Xcomp M/T

20x12 Black Rhino Arsenal wheels(Lots of cutting and trimming for these to work)

Bushwhacker extra wide DTR fender flares

Full 3in Mandrel Bent X-pipe exhaust, straight pipes replacing mufflers with 8in bottle resonators in rear.

Much more to come.20221113_160403.jpg20221113_155813 enhanced.jpg20221113_154251.jpg20221113_154447.jpg

Last edited:

branz95

Reaction score
Beautiful truck! On those flares is that the 3.15in DTR or is there a different part number for extra wide DTR fender flares? Tired of finding rock chips on my truck...lol

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

MarcelMichael

Reaction score
Beautiful truck! On those flares is that the 3.15in DTR or is there a different part number for extra wide DTR fender flares? Tired of finding rock chips on my truck...lol

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Thank you. Only one part number, I only said that because the are under the "Extra Wide" catagory on Bushwhacker site.

MarcelMichael

Reaction score
Looks good.
So you did a true dual exhsust?
Stock exhaust is 3 1/2".
Thank you. Yes bought two 4ft sections of 3in stainless steel pipe fIrom Blackhorse Racing cut off the y-pipe and had them welded to the cats then going into 3in Magnaflow stainless X-pipe then welded to 3in mandrel bent flowmaster tailpipes then onto Ceramic Fiber packed 8in bottle resonators from Vibrant Performance rear of axle and blacked out 4in quad tips. Resonators are lap-joint clamped so I can interchange to straight pipes for off road if I really want to wake up the dead.

UglyViking

Reaction score
Great looking truck, love the flares and would love to hear the exhaust on this thing.

I can't tell if it's just the lighting, but those tires look close to bald in those photos.

MarcelMichael

Reaction score
Great looking truck, love the flares and would love to hear the exhaust on this thing.

I can't tell if it's just the lighting, but those tires look close to bald in those photos.
Thanx :) Yeah fronts are getting thin but not bald, those were on rear and I had alittle to much lead in my foot after doing the exhaust so had them rotated to front. Im planning on doing AEV High Mark Fenders with 40s so Im trying to hold out for those

UglyViking

Reaction score
Thanx :) Yeah fronts are getting thin but not bald, those were on rear and I had alittle to much lead in my foot after doing the exhaust so had them rotated to front. Im planning on doing AEV High Mark Fenders with 40s so Im trying to hold out for those
I've been considering high marks and 40s for a long time as well. Constantly back and forth!

MarcelMichael

Reaction score
I've been considering high marks and 40s for a long time as well. Constantly back and forth!
Yeah It's about a $3000 job parts and labor and once you do it there is no going back so it's definately not something you want to rush into. I'll be honest I want to do it as much for the look as the capability, for those days when the mall is unavoidable I suppose;)

UglyViking

Reaction score
Yeah It's about a $3000 job parts and labor and once you do it there is no going back so it's definately not something you want to rush into. I'll be honest I want to do it as much for the look as the capability, for those days when the mall is unavoidable I suppose;)
I'm in the same spot. I think that the AEV flares and bumper look absolutely amazing, but the cost is huge. She sure does look good though!

MarcelMichael

Reaction score
I'm in the same spot. I think that the AEV flares and bumper look absolutely amazing, but the cost is huge. She sure does look good though!
Thank you, Im trying to follow the maxim "High as necessary, Low as possible" so i'd rather get the extra lift from the 40s as I already leveled the front 1.5in.

Users who are viewing this thread