Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally picked up truck after 16 month wait

kvp

Reaction score
Well, it's been 16 months, but I've finally picked up my new truck. Long drive home but the truck was great. Dealer and Stellantis are another story.
line 1396 on the spreadsheet can be marked delivered.
ram od.jpg
ram.jpg

flan

Reaction score
That’s a beautiful truck, what the heck was the delay!!!

kvp

Reaction score
Ordered December 2021, came in wrong April 2022. Reordered and built June 2022. Sat in Mexico waiting on transport till it arrived at dealer in February.
I was away in February and March and couldn't pick up till now. Delay by Stellantis is / was poor business.

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
Too bad it came it wrong, Dec to Apr was a pretty short wait. I took delivery of my Dec ‘21 order in Aug ‘21.

I had a 1 month delay in Mexico, when my dad didn’t. His truck was built 3 weeks after mine and was delivered a month early.

I’m not sure what the shipping delays are, but I often wondered if something went wrong in production or a part failed and they had to wait to fix it.

Thisnthat

Reaction score
very odd how different the build times have been. I placed an order for a 22 bighorn dually 12/1/21 and took delivery 2/19/22 from MD.

ShowKiller1

Reaction score
I placed my order on 7/8/22 for a 2500 CCLB 4x4 diesel and i still havent taken delivery. Coming up on 42 weeks since i placed my order.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Shipping delays are usually assoicated with train cars. It will sit in the train yard waiting on train cars to load up, full train cars, then assigned to a train and it being built up.

Mine sat in the train yard for several weeks. '21 75th PW. Ordered April '21, picked up June '21

Congrats on finally getting the truck you wanted. Nice color choice too. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread