Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Filters on 6.7 Cummins

Tschneid62

Reaction score
What brand of filters are being used? Price?

I see iFJF brand on the market. Opinions

I am New to the diesel world so I have been shopping around.
Thank you Tony

D

Deleted member 80

I stick to Fleetguard Stratapore oil filters, but Donaldson Blue is as good. Fuel, and air filters Mopar or Fleetguard.

Tschneid62

Reaction score
I understand that you need a quality filter, I came across the iFJF on Amazon, made in China and cheap, you get what you pay for no doubt but and I prefer made in USA. I was interested in the fuel filters brands. Just wondering if anyone uses them. Thanks for the replies.

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
For oil I use Baldwin. For my 12 fuel and oil. They are made in US and my local farm/ fuel retailer has them on sale a few times a year. Also use Baldwin where I can on my tractors. Case/Ih and NewHolland filters all seem to be made in China now. :mad:

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
I understand that you need a quality filter, I came across the iFJF on Amazon, made in China and cheap, you get what you pay for no doubt but and I prefer made in USA. I was interested in the fuel filters brands. Just wondering if anyone uses them. Thanks for the replies.
For the pennies you may “save” on questionable filters, it is NOT worth it.......unless you are prepared to shell out thousands for repairs to fuel system, in the event, filters are not up to par. Buy quality filters from reputable dealer and avoid the worry. Amazon is known for selling lots of counterfeit items.

Users who are viewing this thread