Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exploded Engine View

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
I really wish I had one of those as an instructional tool in my Agricultural Mechanics classroom. We do a lot of diesel engine theory the first year and some basic intro mechanical work. My first year students would benefit greatly from being able to see the real thing in an exploded format like that. I have often thought about trying to build one with the help of the precision machining class next door, but in a small school like ours, that kind of project wouldn’t fit the budget. Very cool piece. At least I can share the pictures with my students.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I really wish I had one of those as an instructional tool in my Agricultural Mechanics classroom. We do a lot of diesel engine theory the first year and some basic intro mechanical work. My first year students would benefit greatly from being able to see the real thing in an exploded format like that. I have often thought about trying to build one with the help of the precision machining class next door, but in a small school like ours, that kind of project wouldn’t fit the budget. Very cool piece. At least I can share the pictures with my students.
Find a wrecked engine and go to a shop with a water jet they can do a cut away for not to much money if any especially if you can set it up as a donation for the business to get a tax credit

Texasram1

Reaction score
If you want the raw Image files shoot me a PM

Users who are viewing this thread