Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Esc message flashes radomly

Outlaw

Reaction score
I have a message flash that says service electronic stability control. It does not have a blinking light it's a message it just randomly flashes quickly with a bell one ding and goes away and it doesn't store anything in the messages how do I correct this

Reaction score
I have a message flash that says service electronic stability control. It does not have a blinking light it's a message it just randomly flashes quickly with a bell one ding and goes away and it doesn't store anything in the messages how do I correct this
Are you one of the lucky folks stuck in the winter from hell? Snow or ice could be hanging on one of the ABS wires (wheel sensors) just enough to tug on the plug. Is this noticed when moving or just sitting still? Happened a few times when plowing.

Outlaw

Reaction score
Are you one of the lucky folks stuck in the winter from hell? Snow or ice could be hanging on one of the ABS wires (wheel sensors) just enough to tug on the plug. Is this noticed when moving or just sitting still? Happened a few times when plowing.
It seems to do it when dry or wet or snow. Will do it sitting still in park and various speeds. Only 5k miles on the truck. Took it to the dealership but they can't find a code or a stored message.

jadmt

Reaction score
sounds crazy but make sure your battery cables are tight at the posts.

Ickabod

Reaction score
sounds crazy but make sure your battery cables are tight at the posts.
I would also make sure the ground wires are tight also. The 1500's had a recall for loose ground wire.

Users who are viewing this thread