Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duluth seat covers

chas0218

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone has bought a set of the duluth seat covers. I was going to buy the carhartt but they were too much at this time. Any feedback on the duluth it would be great. Here is a link to the covers. They aren't as custom for as the carhartt but duluth has always been pretty good quality. I also both the rear seat cover to help with the kids.

chas0218

Reaction score
should do in the work truck, ordered the Firehose Gray type just now…a pretty nice discount at checkout, also.
Good post
Yeah i figure just to keep the seats nice during hunting season and when I'm just plain dirty. I also don't have nerf bars/ running boards so I'll need to slide out of the seat for now. I also ordered the gray, looking forward to seeing how they fit.

Darkone

Reaction score
I definitely recommend anything Duluth I have a set of the their bucket seat savers I slide on when necessary. They just slide down over the head rest and have a nonslip rubber backing that grips the seat base. Easy to put on when your dirty and take off when your not. I’ve had them for 10+ years now and although they don’t get used every day they have been an awesome at keeping my cloth seats clean.

Cseybert

Reaction score
Do they work with ventilated seating?

chas0218

Reaction score
The rear seat cover is a no go, too small for the rear seats. Seems it's built for the compact suv crowd. The seat cover is 57" wide, i was really hoping this was an alternative to the expensive carhartt cover

Users who are viewing this thread