Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dually Night Edition.

Billcf7

Reaction score
Has anyone seen one in person. Want their opinion before I take the plunge

MikeXM

Reaction score
Haven't seen one.

That's just my personal taste but from the pictures I feel like the black version of their wheels doesn't really works for the truck. Especially that front cap. Not sure why. It's strange cuz I do like the chrome version. Anyway, I would swap those wheels right away.

Maybe it's just me. I like the other features of the night edition.

@JC

Reaction score
Haven't seen a dually yet but the Night Edition is the best looking package Ram makes IMO. It should look just as good on the dually as it does on the rest of the lineup and maybe even more impressive with that wide stance.

Reaction score
I love what they did with the dually wheels for the night edition. And that Red :cool:

Billcf7

Reaction score
Yes I watched that video last week. Don't care for the red

AndyS

Reaction score
Saw one at the Philly Auto Show. Looked awesome!

Billcf7

Reaction score
I wish they would turn the white letter tires in or put on BSW (black sidewall) like build sheet says

MikeXM

Reaction score
I wish they would turn the white letter tires in or put on BSW (black sidewall) like build sheet says
Those are the optional AT tires with OWL. The base ones are BSW.

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
Haven't seen one.

That's just my personal taste but from the pictures I feel like the black version of their wheels doesn't really works for the truck. Especially that front cap. Not sure why. It's strange cuz I do like the chrome version. Anyway, I would swap those wheels right away.

Maybe it's just me. I like the other features of the night edition.
They got one on a local lot here and I don’t like the wheels either.

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
Maybe the wheels might look better with the machined circles highlighted with red like the fender badge?

Users who are viewing this thread