Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dog hair proofing a Crew Cab ?

Limey

Reaction score
One thing to look out for if you need some one to sit back there is the location of the 60/40 split. A lot of the covers have the 40 on the passenger side, my Ram has the 40 on the drivers side. Ruff Liners has 3 sections . But they are a little pricey. But then again so was the truck
No one wants to sit back there with the dogs! :) If we need a passenger, we don't take the dogs and quickly take out the seat cover. Has worked great for us for years.

jsalbre

Reaction score
I used this hammock for a while that's designed for the seats folded up and the load floor down, and it fit perfectly worked well.

However, we recently switched over to a soft sided folding crate that fits perfectly on the 60% side of the load floor and wedges behind the passenger seat when it's opened up so it doesn't move. The top and one side unzip so our dog can still see out the window, but if he's being too much of a pest I can zip up the top and he can't poke at us. It also helps keep all the dirt and grass out of the rest of the truck, and I'm not having to untangle him from his seatbelt (never drive with an unsecured animal) every time I stop. It also means I got the 40% side of the seat back to put other things on.

It's the 36" size. We bought ours at Scheels in Colorado Springs, but it seems to be available other places as well.

Users who are viewing this thread