Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Docs diesel filters

MEGA HO

Reaction score
Do NOT buy the docs fuel filters.
I just had my 2022 6.7 shut down from fuel starvation. I made this account specifically to tell everyone about this. Just switched them out for mopar (the dealer finally had them in stock) and now everything is fine. Please spread the word, I’ll be writing other reviews elsewhere. Garbage filters
Lets think for a bit. This post was made on Apr 19, 2022 and he's talking about his 2022 truck which hasn't been out for that long. Most with 2022 trucks will not be due for new fuel filters yet at that point in time but he already changed his with these "garbage filters" and then changed them again. Been rather busy driving... or it never happened. IMHO reviews like this (created an account just to tell us about these garbage filters) have very little credibility.

Nd79

Reaction score
Geno's garage is back in stock. OEM filters. Just under $180 for Air/Fuel/Fuel/Oil

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221111-162458.png
    Screenshot_20221111-162458.png
    1,002.3 KB · Views: 25

quicksilv.r

Reaction score
FYI, the oil filter that came in my Doc's kit 10 months ago was a Fleetguard. I've run the Doc's full 6.7 filter kit now for two oil changes and 1 fuel/air/cabin filter change, and ALL the filters appear to be exactly the same quality as OEM. I change my oil at 7500 and the rest at 15k. Truck has 15,700 miles on it now....

*note, the newest docs kit (plus a single oil filter) had different oil filters...they are branded Doc's now....and they are white in color not black.

Users who are viewing this thread